We know our customers and how to move our product.

Whether it’s spoiling themselves or finding a gift for a loved one, our designs provide customers with products that make them feel good about what they buy.

Our goal is to build a great relationship with you. We do this by providing you with the tools to sell our products, so you can profit and come back to us for more!

Wholesaler Benefits

When you purchase from us, you not only receive the product, but ways to help you market to your customers. This includes:

  • Consumer postcards for direct display
  • Thank you business cards with company and product info
  • How-to display info and instructions
  • URL link on our website
  • PR/Website announcement
  • Social Media posting
  • Packaging options

Purchasing Wholesale

Studio Natalie accepts orders online, via email and by phone.

Online orders must be paid 100% upfront with the benefit of guaranteed priority production, and are best for rush orders. Shipping may be charged dependent on the terms agree upon by both parties. Online purchases can be made via Paypal, Mastercard,  or Visa.

Phone, email, and in-person orders can be paid for with a credit card, cheque or e-transfer. An invoice will be sent to the email provided. You are required to pay 25% of the order upfront, with the other 75% upon shipment of the order. Please contact us at studionatalie@outlook.com or 1 (709) 222-9332.

Wholesaler emails are added to the Studio Natalie mailing list for the purpose of providing our wholesalers with information about changing prices, new products, specials and other news.

There are no individual product minimums, but retailers must purchase at least 15 products on their first order to be eligible for wholesale prices. Wholesalers may reorder any amount afterwards for restocks.

Sign up for our mailing list and stay up to date with new products, promotions and more!